Wednesday, December 15, 2010

BaByliss!!!!

Hey!

So today I had lunch with my friends at this place called Cafe Moustache, pretty classy and cute restaurant. They have a 3 course lunch special for $15. After that I went to Marshalls to find my mom a Michael Kors purse for Christmas but I couldn't find a cute one so I left.



THEN I WENT TO ARMSTRONG MCCALL. (you can only go in if you are a licensed cosmetologist LIKE ME :) LOL)


This has been on my ToDo list for quite some time. I went to get a straightener but its not a regular flat iron it is THE BEST FLAT IRON you can buy. I saw in the monthly catalog that you get 2 BaByliss flat irons for $129.99! Because it is Christmas you get a deal because usually each straightener is $129.99 plus.

Let me tell you why it is such a FANTASTIC flat iron.



  • It has a temperature gauge
    • the Ultra Thin - between 240 and 450 degrees F
    • The Regular Ionic - between 300 - 450 degrees F.
  • Fantastic heat conductor
  • They are both lightweight
  • The plates are very smooth so it helps reduce straightening time
  • The plates are titanium which means quality and good conduction of heat.
  • They are very resistant to corrosion. (e.g. dirt or product you already have in your hair)
  • You can style your hair with product (like gel or hair spray) and it will straighten smooth and not get gunky.
  • It comes with a 4 YEAR WARRANTY!



Everyone thinks that the CHI iron is the best but it isn't. The Chi doesn't have a temperature gauge and the temperature you are straightening your hair with is either 400 or 450 degrees F. There is no reason anyone should be putting 400 degree heat on their head. (unless you have extremely course, curly, and thick hair.)  If the flat iron. doesn't have a temperature gauge on it then i wouldn't recommend buying it.


BaByliss Pictures
















So I love this straightener and if you have a change to check it out do so :)

Remember to FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER @divawomble


AND


Always Stay Beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment